Dedicated Technical Account Managers (TAMs) work with you on a regularly scheduled basis, across your entire enterprise, to help set strategic direction, continually improve operations and processes and coordinate across globally complex organizations. TAMs may also help you manage the growth of your environment and identify opportunities for best leveraging the latest technology across multiple lines of business. TAMs methodically plan and oversee improvements.
Technical Account Managers provide unrivaled product knowledge and proven skills to help you streamline deployment and improve operations. Backed by the resources of the entire PTS organization and armed with best practices, TAMs work with you to minimize operational risks.
Some of the TAM’s functions may include:
- Tackle complex architectures and manage major transformational initiatives.
- Streamline efficient execution of strategies and plan enterprise-wide with disciplined strategic planning, management and oversight.
- Advance adoption of solutions across regional and global teams by creating a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide collaboration and providing frequent assessments and reporting of results against common goals.
- Improve your operational efficiency by proactively managing and reporting progress against plans and coordinating access to product experts.
- Reduce costs and improve cost management with regular TCO and ROI assessments and a prescriptive roadmap to maximize return on your investment.
- Help grow the knowledge base of your team through information sessions and formal team training.
- Help you to avoid common pitfalls by leveraging lessons learned from many implementations.
- Provide a single point of contact for your technology-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Reduce costs and maximize the return on your investment by correctly applying automation and standardization across your environment.
Additional Managed Services: