Storage Area Networks have long been the buzz of the IT industry–with promises to provide server and storage consolidation, high availability, speedier backups, and centralized storage management. But the potential complexities and interoperability issues involved in implementing a SAN have been a bit of a buzz killer. A recent addition to the SAN arena is the SAN appliance–a combination of hardware and software designed to ease some of the inherent complexities involved in SAN implementations. Many storage vendors have announced SAN appliance additions to their product lines–some, like Dell, have been shipping SAN appliances for nearly a year. While initial customer reaction has been positive, the majority of businesses still need to understand the inherent benefits that SAN appliances can bring to their organizations.
PTS designs and deploys storage networks on behalf of clients by providing a complete analysis of client storage requirements via our IT Storage & Data Protection Consulting service.
You can learn more about our storage consulting services and whether deploying a SAN appliance will be of value to your business solutions by visiting the following links:
- iSCSI Storage, IT Storage & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Assessment Service – Storage & Data Protection
- IT Needs Analysis Service – Storage & Data Protection
- IT Network Attached Storage, Storage Area Network & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Network Storage & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Planning – Technology Roadmap – Storage & Data Protection
- IT Server Storage, Storage Area Network & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Site Survey Service (Architecture & Infrastructure – Storage & Data Protection)
- SAN Storage & Data Protection Consulting
- SCSI SAN & Data Protection Consulting
- SCSI SAN, Storage & Data Protection Consulting
Visit PTS Computer Room Design to search by manufacturer, product, product category, or solution.