When designing network storage and data protection schemes, network architects have a number of choices. Network storage approaches include Direct Attached Storage, Network Attached Storage, and Storage Area Networks to name but a few approaches.
With network storage, multiple PCs and Macs (even those connected via the Internet) can instantly access the same shared files. For added functionality, printers can be attached to a network attached storage device to share the printer between all computers on the network and multimedia content stored on the NAS can be streamed to workstations throughout the network.
PTS’ IT Storage & Data Protection Consulting Services reviews client current and future needs, surveys existing network storage designs, and recommends new or improved approaches to network storage and data protection design. As consultants we are vendor neutral and look to provide designs and product solutions which support client’s needs rather than driving clients based upon a specific manufacturer’s approach.
Learn more about PTS’ storage consulting services by contacting us or visiting:
- iSCSI Storage, IT Storage & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Assessment Service – Storage & Data Protection
- IT Needs Analysis Service – Storage & Data Protection
- IT Network Attached Storage, Storage Area Network & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Planning – Technology Roadmap – Storage & Data Protection
- IT Server Storage, Storage Area Network & Data Protection Consulting
- IT Site Survey Service (Architecture & Infrastructure – Storage & Data Protection)
- SAN Appliance Consulting
- SAN Storage & Data Protection Consulting
- SCSI SAN & Data Protection Consulting
- SCSI SAN, Storage & Data Protection Consulting
Visit PTS Computer Room Design to search by manufacturer, product, product category, or solution.