In these challenging times, small- to mid-sized businesses need to simplify IT infrastructure and reduce costs. Yet, with diverse storage, server and network requirements, and often with limited physical space to store and manage systems, options can be limited by both the amount of available physical space and budget concerns. Where virtualization software can offer small and mid-sized businesses significant benefits is not simply in server consolidation, but also with affordable business continuity.
In addition to cost savings, PTS’ Virtualization Software Consulting Service addresses business continuity issues and allows IT managers to:
- Eliminate planned downtime for hardware maintenance
- Reduce unplanned downtime, leading to higher system availability
- Test and implement disaster recovery plans
- Protect data, including nondisruptive backup and restore processes
- Balance real-time workloads
To achieve affordable business continuity, PTS consultants work with clients to specify required structure for business continuity, design appropriate business continuity plans and leverage virtualization software to realize affordable business continuity.
More information for PTS’ Virtualization Technology Consulting Services can be found by contacting us or visiting:
- Data Center Infrastructure Virtualization Strategies
- Hardware Virtualization Consulting Service
- IT Assessment Service – Virtualization
- IT Needs Analysis – Virtualization
- IT Site Survey Service – Virtualization
- IT Virtualization Consulting Service
- Server Virtualization Consulting Services
- Storage Virtualization Consulting Service
- Virtual Data Center Consulting Service
- Virtualization Management Consulting Service
- Virtualization Technology Consulting Service
To learn more about recommended virtualization solutions visit PTS’ Computer Room Design to search by manufacturer, product, product category, or solution. Alternatively, to visit our VMware solutions and educational pages visit the PTS partner page for VMware.