Storage virtualization is a concept in IT System Administration, referring to the abstraction (separation) of logical storage from physical storage so that it may be accessed without regard to physical storage or heterogeneous structure.
Storage virtualization allows the administrator increased flexibility in how he/she manages storage for end users. It also drives lower overall storage costs, simplifies operations, and improves storage resource allocation.
PTS provides comprehensive Storage Virtualization Consulting Services aimed at leveraging existing storage assets where possible and driving a comprehensive storage virtualization strategy that fits the requirements of the client enterprise network. As vendor neutral consultants PTS is able to fully understand and focus upon client near- and long-term requirements by completing a virtualization needs analysis, performing a storage and/or virtualization site survey, performing a complete storage virtualization assessment, and developing a comprehensive virtualization technology roadmap and plan independent of specific vendor technologies.
Learn more about our virtualization consulting services by contacting us or visiting:
- Data Center Infrastructure Virtualization Strategies
- Hardware Virtualization Consulting Service
- IT Assessment Service – Virtualization
- IT Needs Analysis – Virtualization
- IT Site Survey Service – Virtualization
- IT Virtualization Consulting Service
- Server Virtualization Consulting Services
- Virtual Data Center Consulting Service
- Virtualization Management Consulting Service
- Virtualization Software Consulting Service
- Virtualization Technology Consulting Service
To learn more about recommended virtualization solutions visit PTS’ Computer Room Design to search by manufacturer, product, product category, or solution. Alternatively, to visit our VMware solutions and educational pages visit the PTS partner page for VMware.