Cloud computing is internet-based computing that shares processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. The cloud computing model enables on-demand access for a pool of configurable computing resources (networks, servers, storage, application, and services), which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in third-party data centers, relying on sharing resources to achieve coherence and economy of scale over a network.
Cloud computing has become a highly demanded service due to the advantages of high computing power, cost-effective services, high performance, scalability, accessibility and availability. PTS are experts in designing and deploying Cloud Infrastructure, utilizing a host of cutting-edge vendors for enterprise, colocation, and cloud service provider clients. PTS can deploy private cloud infrastructure in the client’s own premise-built data center, or in a colocation facility, or PTS hosted cloud data center. If required, clients can also leverage existing public cloud services, like Amazon Web Services, and Azure.
PTS Cloud Infrastructure Solutions incorporate products from the following partners:
- SimpliVity – Hyper-converged IT platform offering hyperconvergence, global deduplication, hardware acceleration, integrated data protection, and global federated management
- Hedvig – Software-defined storage platform
- Veeam – Data availability with high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection
- Zerto – Enterprise-class business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions for virtualized IT infrastructure & cloud
- Vendor agnostic network, network security, compute, storage and hypervisor platforms
PTS operates an IT company, in addition to facility and cabling businesses. As integrated IT, Facility, and Cabling experts, PTS is currently helping local colocation and cloud providers deploy cloud infrastructure for their in-house private cloud clients.